Award-winning spaces that drive positive interaction
The WorkZone development is the third project we’ve constructed for Charter Hall, after successfully completing 130 Stirling Street (12,350sqm) and Alluvion (21,400sqm) developments in Perth’s CBD.
The briefing for the WorkZone fit-out involved the establishment of a strategic brief with an emphasis on open plan. The working spaces have been designed to provide a sense of connection and collaboration, driving business interaction in a bright, modern and visually transparent space.
As well as creating innovative work spaces for occupants, the WorkZone fit-out showcases a welcoming and high-quality environment for clients and visitors.
WorkZone at a glance:
- The ground floor comprises reception, training, meeting, and breakout spaces.
- The five upper floors consist of office areas, each with meeting facilities, staff hubs and breakout areas.
- The sixth floor consists of multiple meeting rooms with extensive AV and communication facilities, and a large staff hub with recreational facilities.
The fit-out comprised:
- The full implementation of offices, extensive workstation spaces, meeting rooms and staff facilities.
- All equipment, specialist building services, cabinetwork and loose furniture.
- 2013 Master Builders - Excellence in Construction Awards - Best Building Fit-out