First-class health upgrades to support regional communities
This project, funded by the New South Wales and Australian governments, has affirmed Dubbo Hospital as the major rural referral centre and acute care hospital for speciality services in the region.
Dubbo Hospital brings first-class health services closer to home for people living in regional and remote areas of NSW.
Broad has delivered a number of facilities in the specialised health and aged care sectors, and has the expertise needed for complex hospital construction.
Scope of work included:
- A combination of new, purpose-built infrastructure and refurbishment works.
- A new clinical building, maternity and birthing unit.
- A special care nursery, operating theatres and central sterilising department.
- Day only and extended day-only units.
- Landscaping and associated minor works.
Supporting local content
Our teams are skilled and experienced with the challenges of delivering projects in regional and remote areas around Australia and are committed to regional development, including the use of local workers, services and suppliers.