Real on-the-job experience to kick-start your career
Broad offers a Vacation Program for undergraduates that provides real, on-the-job experience, within a structured environment.
The program usually runs during university holiday periods but opportunities may arise throughout the year - including part-time work during a semester.
What makes our Vacation Program different?
Participants can gain valuable experiences and insights through:
- Working on next-generation construction projects.
- Learning from a globally recognised organisation with exposure to industry leaders.
- Building relationships and networking with industry contacts early in their career.
- The possibility of being fast-tracked into the CIMIC Group Graduate Program.
- Being part of a supportive and inclusive team, and meeting friends for life.
Vacation Program opportunities
The program is available across a range of disciplines, including:
- Engineering (civil, mechanical, electrical & geotechnical).
- Construction management.
- Health & safety.
- Finance & accounting.
- Human resources.
How to apply
Use the careers search below using the keyword ‘undergraduate’. We also recommend that you set up a ‘Send me jobs like these' alert so that you are immediately notified when an opportunity becomes available that matches your criteria.
Our Vacation Program is open to Australian citizens and permanent residents and New Zealand citizens. Broad is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in the workplace.