Let’s build the future together
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of international construction company, CPB Contractors, Broad is part of the CIMIC Group.
The CIMIC Group Graduate Program exposes graduates to world-class projects across a range of industries.
About the graduate program
Graduates are provided with structured on-the-job training, guided learning plans and leadership mentoring. Over the two-year program with Broad, graduates will undertake four, six-month rotations, with placements in various roles, projects or operating companies within the Group.
Graduates enter the program working at one of the Group's operating companies: CPB Contractors, Broad Construction, Leighton Asia, Thiess, Sedgman, UGL or EIC Activities. Over the course of the program, rotations and industry exposure activities are also available at CIMIC and Pacific Partnerships.
Graduate program opportunities are available across disciplines including:
- Construction management.
- Asset management & supply chain.
- Information technology.
- Project management.
- Finance & accounting.
- Health & safety.
- Human resources.
What makes the CIMIC Group Graduate Program different?
CIMIC has been recognised as a top graduate employer by GradConnection and the Australian Association of Graduate Employers.
- Achieve technical, professional and personal growth through a structured graduate program.
- Learn from a globally recognised organisation and benefit from exposure to industry leaders.
- Secure access to an exciting career path supported by a strong culture of internal recruitment and progression.
- Operate within a global network and engage with other like-minded graduates.
- Work in challenging, diverse and inclusive environments.
Join our graduate showcase page on LinkedIn