World-class apartments in the heart of Perth's Western Suburbs
Claremont on the Park is a residential development located in the suburb of Claremont, 9km west of Perth’s CBD.
Awarded by Mirvac, Broad has been engaged to construct The Grandstand (Lot 504) and The Reserve (Lot 505) - both sophisticated apartment buildings located in a new residential complex overlooking historic Claremont Oval.
The project was completed in May 2018.
The two residential apartment buildings share a common two-level basement over 12,000sqm and comprise a total of 234 apartments totalling 24,000sqm. Broad will also undertake all fit-outs and finishes of the apartments.
- The Grandstand comprises 142 apartments; 37 one bedroom, 86 two bedroom and 19 three bedroom.
- The Reserve comprises 92 apartments; 13 one bedroom, 62 two bedroom and 17 three bedroom.
Construction methodologies of the buildings include:
- Piled basement with ground anchors.
- Post-tensioned concrete structure, generally of flat plate design.
- Post-tensioned roof slab.
- A predominately precast façade with windows and semi-frameless balustrades to the balconies, and elements of composite cladding.
- Hebel divisional walls between apartments, with plasterboard partitions to the balance of the apartment and plasterboard ceilings.