Supporting people and communities
As a trusted managing contractor within the Australian building industry, we build and revitalise commercial and social infrastructure to the long-term benefit of people and communities.
Through our Indigenous and Social Inclusion Strategy, we are committed to supporting people’s aspirations and those experiencing disadvantage with access to employment, training and business opportunities.
Our Indigenous and Social Inclusion Strategy includes:
- Partnerships with non-profit social enterprises such as CareerTrackers and CareerSeekers to provide internships for Indigenous people and refugees.
- The enablement of Indigenous businesses and social enterprises to subcontract at our projects through partnerships with groups including Supply Nation and Social Traders.
Building fairness and equality into the way we operate
We believe that together we can help foster communities and environments that are nurturing and inclusive, where all people are encouraged to learn, share and flourish, including:
- A clearly stated mission and guiding principles.
- A code of conduct that sets the standards and behaviours that we expect from our people.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and unconscious bias training to create a level playing field.